Thursday, September 4, 2008

How Do They Learn?...

I recently wrote a blog about my participation in Graduate Greenville’s Opening Doors to Success day. In the blog I discussed my experience as I went out and knocked on the doors of those students that didn’t come back to school. It was a very amazing feeling to help bring one of them back to school. I am really looking forward to keeping up with Matt and tracking his progress.

But, in the interim, I have really wondered what it would take to keep more kids in school. How do kids today learn? I mean, I’m not too far removed from High School. Okay…College days. It wasn’t that long ago that I had to traipse across campus with my books and a desire to learn. But, for the life of me, I can’t remember how I learned. What were the tools I used? What was effective for me?

So, as I asked my question, I searched to see if there were some answers out there. And, I came across a couple of video’s on YouTube.

Enjoy…




No comments: